PHP Security Project - SbanWart

PHP Security Project

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

PHP Security by Example

Almost an entire month has passed since my last blog entry, and a lot has happened. I'll try to catch up over the next week or two.

About a week ago, the Flash version of PHP Security by Example was Dugg.

I'm always disappointed to see trolls (Digg seems to have a bigger problem with this than Slashdot), but a few of the comments raise some valid questions. I'll try to summarize and answer those here.

It's true that slides are never a substitute for a talk, and this is especially true for this one, because it's a hands-on workshop. It's something Marco calls a BYOL (bring your own laptop), and it involves a lot of one-on-one attention and hand-holding.

The reason it's in Flash is because the person submitting the story linked to the Flash version. :-) To be fair, the only other format available for this talk is PDF. I've been wanting to create a nice web application for viewing Keynote slides. I think the best approach might be to export the slides as images, and create a simple slide navigator. I can always continue to also offer PDF, Quicktime, and Flash formats.

4 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Jonh Neo said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Shara said...

I like your blogs, I will add your link you to my blog.
This is a resource you can visit :
Google Music Links

And Listen to musics

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Psychedelic Cinnamon said...

Yes great works :)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger alex said...

Stearns said he had come to listen and not soma to speak.. Some of the most well-defined men, who stand out most prominently on the background of history, are in this way stereoscopic men; who owe their distinct relief to clonidine the slight differences between the doubles.. Another manifestation of the dream work which all insulin incoherent dreams have in common is still more noticeable.. We must make him pay ! Damages--and nothin' short diovan o' that.. The valium movement, of course, was absurd; but we all did our best to forward, not it, but him.. He bowed elaborately in the mock humility lipitor of assured importance, watching her face in pleasant anticipation.. That is, you shall only put them on when I direct tetracycline you, and for my purposes.. [4] Symbol of coitus. phentermine. And Polly declares there was never a levitra year when the tailoring cost so little.. The view-points for my conception of the dream were reached through earlier investigations in the psychology of the neuroses, to which I am not supposed to refer here, but to which I am repeatedly forced to refer, whereas I should prefer to proceed in the opposite direction, and, starting wellbutrin from the dream, to establish a connection with the psychology of the neuroses.. Abner brightened a little as he saw Ross aciphex becoming wordy in his rage.. I launched him by sending him to a meeting of the zantac Enlightenment Board.. Howdy, boys; how are you? nexium she said, rocking peacefully.. Buller found valium that the canal-boats would not start at their usual time; the loading of one of them was not finished, and he was informed that he might have to wait for an hour or more.. At first I took it for a rumbling in my ears--such as a man sometimes experiences when getting very drunk--but upon second thought, I considered the avandia sound as more nearly resembling that which proceeds from an empty barrel beaten with a big stick; and, in fact, this I should have concluded it to be, but for the articulation of the syllables and words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home